As lifelong members of your fraternity or sorority, there are opportunities for you to remain active no matter where you live.
- Become an adviser
- Become a house corporation board member with alumni chapters
- Volunteer with your inter/national headquarters
Alumni Inter-Greek Council (AIGC)
The AIGC was formed to foster the Rensselaer Greek community and to enhance the welfare of our society.
The Constitution and Relationship Statement between Rensselaer and social fraternities and sororities form the framework of our operations.
AIGC Board Membership
- Roger Grice (2017-2020)
- Bob Eckart (2018-2021)
- Roger Mike (2018-2021)
- David Goldschmidt (2016-2019)
- John Pfaff (2016-2019)
- Laurel White (2017-2020)
- Jerry Witter (2017-2020)
(Elected on April 21, 2018)
Current AIGC Projects
- Relationship Statement review and renewal
- Greek Life Commons road map
- 5-Star evaluation
- Greek Leadership Summit
Next elections will be in March 2019 for two, three-year term positions after implementation of the new Constitution election process for a rotating board.
If you would like to get involved, contact Roger Grice.
- One phone call per month
- Attendance at semesterly AIGC meetings
- Assistance with the Greek Leadership Summit, Student Orientation information sessions, and additional events as needed.
To learn more, visit the AIGC website.